Friday, February 12, 2010

Client Testimonials

Tonie has an amazing eye, for decorating. Before I found her, I was embarrassed to show my house. I just didn't know how/where to put things. All I knew is that I wanted my house to look good. Tonie helped me do just that. Now friends come over and say, "what a beautiful house" "I love how you've decorated...."

Emily Ford

Tonie is a magician! She turns the ordinary into extraordinary! I was so pleased with her ability to listen, communicate, and innovate. She was great to work with and I would refer her to anyone who wants to transform their environment.

Geoff Steurer, Alliant Counseling and Education

"Tonie has a knack for creating an environment that people want to be in, which is not only stylish and pleasing to look at, but physically and emotionally comfortable. Her ability to make things just right carries her work to as close as it gets to perfection"

Jeff Ford

Tonie did such a good job decorating my home. I just love it! She made my home feel like home. For months, I was so frustrated with how things looked. I kept moving things around and just couldn’t make it work. In the first fifteen minutes of entering my home, Tonie had tons of wonderful ideas with the furnishings I already had. Then I gave her a budget of what I could afford which wasn’t much. I was so surprised with all the great things Tonie got for my home. It has been almost six months now and I haven’t moved a thing. My home feels so peaceful and comfortable. My only regret is that I didn’t do this sooner. I could have saved so much time and money.

Sally Thiriot

No comments:

Post a Comment