Friday, February 12, 2010

Redesign's Beginnings

Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to decorate or try to make things beautiful. When I played with Barbies it was all about setting up their house more than the play. I can remember when I was in second grade we added an addition on to our house for my room and I thought I had my own little house. I set up my play kitchen and cradle for my babies etc. I was in heaven!

I put up wallpaper for the first time when I was 16 and even talked my boyfriend into "remodeling" his bedroom around that same time. I was on a roll. :)

When I went to college my roommate and I made sure our bedding and accessories coordinated. Again it was all about setting it up, but we had the best looking apartment at Raintree.

About two years ago I started helping friends stage their homes for sale and now I get paid for doing something I'm passionate about and for me that is truly the American Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment